Comment on page
Upload Master Data
To automate customs case processing with recurring shippers, uploading existing material and stakeholder master data, you can simply upload XLSX or CSV files.
Upload master data from XLSX-files
- 1.Go to Master Data and choose either tab "Material", "Stakeholder" or "Tariff Number" depending on what kind of master data you want to operate on.
- 2.Click "Import from File"
- 3.Choose either "XLSX" (recommended) or "CSV".
- 4.Now, click on "Download Sample XLSX" or "Download Sample CSV".
- 5.Open the XLSX or CSV file using a spreadsheet editor like Microsoft Excel. Row 1 contains the titles, keep all titles that you want to populate. Row 2 shows sample data entries. Replace these samples with your own data.
- 6.Now, upload the edited XSLX or CSV file and hit "Import".
- 7.Our AI is busy making sense of your master data. This can take up to 10 seconds per entry. You will receive an email notification once the machine is done. Master data is then automatically being used for filling out customs declarations.